Tuesday, 19 November 2013

My Dream Closet

I have many an (healthy) obsession in life, but by far the most love I have is for my closet. I am a shopaholic, and I accept that. It's not even about all the stuff that I buy, per se, it's a collection. I collect clothes and shoes and bags and perfumes and cosmetics. My biggest dream one day is to have a spectacular closet to house all of my wares. Here are some images from my Pinterest board (Home is where the ♥ is) that are inspirational and aspirational:
















8 comments:

  1. They all stunning but at this rate I would definitely need a closet room vs just a walk-in closet!

    xoxo One Stiletto At a Time fashion and beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! When I buy a flat/house that is THE most important thing!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I need a shoe cupboard. I want that first clothing "cupboard" (room)

    Cocktails & Memories
    http://cocktailsandorgies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Can't wait to kit out a wardrobe room ;)

      Delete
  3. Love the second one! That blue and white palette is too gorgeous!

    Luzanne | Pink Peonies | www.pinkpeonies.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vanity is just as important as the cupboard space/rails, shoe shelving and beautiful ornate couch to sit on ;)

      Delete
  4. Yes yes and yessssss!
    I want them all!!!
    My dream has always been to have a walk in closet!
    And now I might be getting one. Cedric added one into his house plans. Not very big. 7sq meters.
    But hey! It's one step closer!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky lady! I can't wait to have one :) :) :)

      Delete