The Golden Globes 2014 - the looks you didn't see

I don't know about you, but I am super excited that award season is upon us!! By now you have seen all the editor's fave looks; Kate Beckinsale, Cate Blanchett, Amy Adams, Naomi Watts, etc. I thought I'd mix it up and show you some looks that you maybe didn't see on the red carpet. I have also included my best dressed winner at the end of the post :)




Melissa Rauch


Monica Potter


Lizzy Caplan


Kaley Cuoco in Rani Zakhem


Emma Thompson


Reese Witherspoon in Calvin Klein


Uma Thurman in Versace


Drew Barrymore in Monique Lhuillier


Allison Williams in McQueen


Jenna Dewan-Tatum


Julie Bowen


Mila Kunis in Gucci

Then I thought it would just be worth noting my best dressed of the night, newcomer Lupita Nyong’o in Ralph Lauren




Images from Fashionista and Hawt Celebs

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,