Monday, 21 April 2014

OOTD: Roxy and Neil's wedding

Hi everyone! I haven't been blogging for quite some time as I've been very busy with personal shopping clients and I was away for a few days for my friends' wedding. A huge congrats to Roxy and Neil, it was such an amazing experince being in Plett for a few days, meeting a bunch of super-cool people, and sharing their special day...

Us ladies love the idea of a wedding as it usually means this; NEW DRESS! I went to Forever New the other day and spoiled myself with a little number I just couldn't resist.


Dress from Forever New, clutch from Forever New, and shoes, jewellery and headband from Mr Price



Congrats to the amazing couple 


4 comments:

  1. beautiful. nd congrats to the newly weds

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked stunning! And Roxy - WOW! She looked like a vintage goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress - it is SO pretty! And the bride looks stunning!!

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had our wedding here and couldn’t have asked for anything more than what we got with the chef and staff. The coordinator did a wonderful job. Every little detail they took care of.

    ReplyDelete