{OOTD} Breezy


Hiya everyone! 

I am back with another outfit post from when I was in England. After Brighton we travelled to Lyme Regis which is in West Dorset. It's a tiny town which I don't think is visited all that much. We wandered along the pebble beach to go find a pub for their famous fish and chips.

I am 100% obsessed with this grey, slit skirt that I got from an online store called OnTrend in South Africa. My friend came across the site and sent me there immediately. They have a very cool range of womenswear, menwear, jewellery, accessories and swimwear. They are based in Cape Town, but Julia happily helped me get my delivery to Durban. I love getting good customer service, and this most certainly ticked all the boxes! 



Camilla Jane || OOTD Breezy

Skirt: On Trend (available here)
Trainers: Converse
T-shirt: Cotton On
Jacket: Traffic
Fringe bag: MRP (available here)
Nails: WAH (available here)
Necklace: Primark

Camilla Jane || OOTD Breezy

Camilla Jane || OOTD Breezy
The photo is overexposed, but is actually showing off the black bag quite nicely

Camilla Jane || OOTD Breezy

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,