Wednesday, 21 October 2015

What's in my MRP Shopping Basket

Hiya everyone ♡

I have been on a shopping embargo for the last 2 months, well for clothes at least. When I saw that Poppy Delevingne released a capsule collection with MRP I thought I should check it out. And I finally saw my beloved staring back at me. I have been wanting a sleeveless blazer for months but couldn't find one that I could actually afford - in comes my friend Poppy. 

I also really needed a few work and play tops. I have been feeling incredibly uninspired with my wardrobe lately. With my self-tan routine being, well, non-existent I also refuse to wear skirts and dresses. WHO has time to shave and self-tan these days???

So, jeans it is. But now what top to wear with it? Which shoes? The strugs are real, people! (just kidding)

I also needed some simple sandals for the (very) hot days that are approaching. With so many variations of the most complicated gladiator sandals out there, I was having trouble finding something simple and easy to put on. Luckily a found a couple of options at MRP.

So here it is, my online shopping basket that will hopefully convert to MRP delivery in a few days, I am sweating waiting for pay day! 

Details on items below. Which one piece would you get? That longer, side-slit grey top (my fave, you'll know if you follow me on Snapchat) is calling my name! 


OUTFIT DETAILS...

3. MRP Thong Sandal – R69.99
5. RT Lace Hem Tank – R69.99
7. MRP Thong Sandal – R69.99

4 comments:

  1. I love MRP!! I just bought so many stuff from them for Spring

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't afford my shopping habit at many other stores ;)

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for simple but pretty sandals too - so difficult! I love that peasant top too, but not sure I could rock that with my body shape :(

    -Siobhan – Sugar and Spice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to have to try it on to see! The part it accentuates is your shoulders, so just as long as that isn't a part of your body that would bother you, then you should be finw. It's flowy around the pesky tummy and hip areas :)

      Delete