Friday, 6 November 2015

{BEAUTY} L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint Review and Swatches


Hiya everyone ♡

When L.A. Girl bought out their lip paints and matte lipgloss, everyone went crazy! They were selling out of Dischem faster than a Black Friday sale. After visiting three Dischem stores, I managed to get my hands on 4 of the Glazed Lip Paints.



The "L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint Super Intense Color Extra Glossy Finish" (take a deep breath) were so reasonable at only around R50. There was a range of 18 trendy colours, from nudes to fuchsia pink to dark purple.

I managed to get four of the colours; bombshell, blushing, coy and pin-up.

The Glazed Lip Paints give the intensely pigmented appearance of a lipstick, with the ease and glossy finish of a lipgloss. The consistency of the Lip Paint is quite fluid, so use a light hand when initially applying. Rather apply a small amount and build up to proffered amount. 

Also ensure you apply carefully as it is very easy for the gloss to bleed, less is more! A precision tip applicator is provided to facilitate application.

The colour payoff is beautiful and they have great staying power! I simply love that they don't leave lips feeling dry or sticky a while after application. whilst they don't feel as though they have a filling effect, they have a slight peppermint scent which I would never say no to.



Here are the swatches. The Lip Paints don't exactly match the packaging, especially the Blushing shade. I can only talk on these four specifically, I wish I had more to share with you!

Which colour would you like to try? I think Blushing is my favourite 


7 comments:

  1. I am not too sure If I want to get these - the shades are pretty though

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blushing is gorgeous - I actually bought my sister that one and sent it in a little care package down to Cape Town for her. So pretty!

    I managed to get 4 of the matte finish lipglosses - they're amazing! We have a ton of both at our Dischem up here at Watercrest, so shout if there are any colours in either that you're on the lookout for and I'll see if we have them :)

    -Siobhan – Sugar and Spice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Blushing is my fave :)

      I have 8 of the Matte ones, but I'll let you know! Thanks lady

      Delete
  3. You have shared here with us great shades of lip paints. The colour you have showed here is so nice and glossy looking . I will surely going to try this. Thanks for sharing such a useful blog with us.

    ReplyDelete