• Home • Rose Gold

Hiya everyone ♡

Rose Gold, my one true love... Just kids. I really do love rose gold though. It's been an affair that started three years ago and ever since then the rose gold and copper trend has flourished! 

Luckily for us (almost every lass I know loves rose gold), there are so many stores that have caught on to this trend with fab homeware pieces for everyone. @home and Typo definitely take the cake for the sheer quantity of rose gold goodies they have in-store (some of the rose gold items I saw at Gateway this week aren't on the Typo website for me to get a photo).

If you live in the UK then it'll be even easier to find rose gold and copper goodies - Primark, Homesense, Urban Outfitters, Next Home, H&M, etc etc (I'm jelly).

I'm dying for the #1 item on my list below; the Modern Mirror would perfectly replace the silver mirror on my vanity (especially since it's the only silver item in my beauty room!). Hint hint, birthday present...


Rose Gold Home || Jane Wonder

1. Mirror Modern Rose Gold 35cm from @home - R 349.00
2. Metal Candle Stick from MRP Home - R139.99
3. On a Wire Frame from Typo - R199
4. Mirror Honeycomb 32x28cm from @home - R299
5. Cocktail Dispenser with Rose Gold Tap (6pc) from @home - R499
6. You Are My Greatest Adventure Poster in Blush (unframed) from Seven Swans at We Heart This - R170
7. Shower Caddy from @home - R299
8. Copper Plated Cutlery Set from Woolworths - R399
9. Tumbler Rose Gold 35.5x14.5cm from @home - R169

Which piece can you 'just not live without'? 

• Find me on social media 
Instagram: @CJaneWonder
Twitter: @CJaneWonder
Snapchat: CamGildenhuys
YouTube: Camilla Jane Gild
Facebook: @CJaneWonder

I would really appreciate a follow! 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,