Tuesday, 13 September 2016

• Instagram Roundup •

Hiya everyone ♡

So, if you are a frequent reader of my blog then you would have seen the photos that I spend so much time taking and editing for posts. My passion for taking product photos has really grown this year, I love using my creativity for putting together flatlays, rearranging, editing, etc. I don't get to use much creativity in my 9-5 so this is where I get to get those creative juices flowing.

I thought I would share a few Instagram photos from my feed over the last couple of months. 

I would love your feedback, so please free free to leave me a comment on my photos, feed, etc. Every bit of commentary, advice and input will help me get to a space where my Insta feed is appreciated by all ♥


A photo posted by Camilla Jane (@cjanewonder) on




A photo posted by Camilla Jane (@cjanewonder) on





A photo posted by Camilla Jane (@cjanewonder) on

A photo posted by Camilla Jane (@cjanewonder) on


• Find me on social media 
Instagram: @CJaneWonder
Twitter: @CJaneWonder
Snapchat: CamGildenhuys

I would really appreciate a follow! 

8 comments:

  1. Your photos always amaze me - you have such an eye for it! #blogphotographygoals xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear! It has taken months of practice xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your instagram :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you dear :) I really have been putting a lot of effort into it xx

      Delete
  3. I read your blog posts in the last hour. This is very nice blog famous fashion blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    I, hereby introduce myself as a Indian traditional and contemporary costume and fashion jewellery designer. Currently, I m supplying my jewellery in 10 cities namely London, Dubai, Hongkong, Singapore, Jakarta, Nairobi, Johannesburg, Durban, Bangkok and Colombo, both retailing and wholesaling. I m interested in doing business with you. Kindly visit my FB page and Instagram accounts by the name of Auraa Trends. Please let us known if you have any requirement of Indian traditional and contemporary costume jewellery.

    ReplyDelete