The Blonde Salad for Superga

Chiara Ferragni is one of my fave fashion bloggers. She reigns from Italy and writes her blog posts in both English and Italian. She's a world traveller, she even coined the hash tag #theblondesaladneverstops, often seen around Europe and America. And the part that makes me jealous the most, it's mostly on a brand's bill as she travels for her blog! Now that's a dream I need to fulfil! 

She recently posted about her collab with Superga, and I am thrilled to announce that they will be available in a from October! The capsule collection includes summery crochet lace sneakers in three pastel colours: pink, blue and cream. I personally have my eyes on the cream ones, how about you?





The limited edition Superga for the Blonde Salad capsule collection will retail for R800 and will be available from Superga Flagship stores from October 2013.

For retail information please call (011) 608 0023.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,