Weekend Roundup

Happy Monday! Wow, did I have an eventful and wonderful weekend... My best friend, Diane, is getting married in 4 weeks so this weekend we celebrated with a kitchen tea and hen's party. I also attended the international BMW polo test match yesterday in Sunninghill. Here are a few pics:



Here is my outfit from the kitchen tea at the Crabtree & Evelyn Tea Room in Fourways. I wore a Primark dress and Mr Price shoes


We held the hen's party at Beefcakes in Illovo. Diane and I are wearing 1950s Housewives outfits from Masquerade in Edenvale.


I wore a chevron top from Woolies to the polo, I was also wearing high-waisted Mr Price jeans and Mr Price wedges. My hat is from Mr Price, my sunnies are Prada and all of my accessories are from Sass Diva. I am also wearing fabulous Lancome lippie.

What did you get up to this weekend?


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,