I saw this Redken product on Kim Gray's blog this morning and immediately had the urge to go buy it! The elements of this product that I like the most are that it adds shine to your strands (which is a hair-quality I am obsessed with and battle with since my hair is blonde) and because there are so many different ways to use it. I hate when you can only use a product before or after wash or dry, drives me mad because I always reach for it at the wrong time.
Here's what I read on Kim Gray:
Apply 2-3 drops of the multi tasking Redken Diamond Oil Treatment to your hair from mid length to ends to restore distressed hair for stronger, shinier locks. This should last for ever too as again, a little really does go a long way..
Ways to use this product:
- Pre-Shampoo: Apply to dry hair and / or scalp. Wait 2-3 minutes and shampoo thoroughly
- Overnight Treatment: Apply to damp or dry hair prior to bedtime
- Added to Conditioner or Mask: Blend with mask and leave on damp hair for 5-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly
- Pre-Blow Dry: Apply to towel-dried hair prior to styling products. Apply at driest areas of the hair first
- On Dry Hair: Apply to dry hair starting at the frizziest, most distressed areas first, then work remainder of product through the hair. Reapply as needed
- On Dry Skin and Scalp: Apply oil on hands and scalp as needed to reduce dry skin
Labels: beauty, hair, kim gray, products, redken