The SAG awards 2014 - the looks you didn't see

Another day, another award show - how I love award season!! The SAG awards is great as it's a little more laid-back than the Golden Globes and Oscars, but it's no Grammy's (thank goodness). Once again, I have chosen the looks that you may have not seen on all your favourite shows and blogs. Special mention goes to Amy Adams, Sofia Vergara, and Kaley Cuoco who looked beautiful! You can see my best dressed winner at the bottom of the post ;)



Malin Akerman in Naeem Khan


Abigail Breslin


Anna Gunn


Emilia Clarke in Calvin Klein


Gretchen Mol 


Hannah Simone in Marchesa


Juliette Lewis in Vivienne Westwood


Kelly Osborne


Laura Carmichael in Vionnet

Then, another totally worth mentioning, Lupita Nyong'o looked absolutely gorgeous in Gucci! She was my best dressed, for the second time this award season! Can she do any wrong??? WHO is her stylist?


All images from FabSugar

Who was your best dressed from this list? Malin, who is really not my favourite actress, was my fave!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,