Sarah Jessica Parker’s Shoe Line Reveal

I saw the news break on Vogue UK that Sarah Jessica Parker's shoe line was been revealed, I have to admit that I'm rather disappointed - as many other fans are. I've included the blurb below as well as my picks for best shoes. You can see the full collection here


Sarah Jessica Parker has finally unveiled her debut footwear collection in full for the first time, and we have every single style to show you. The range launches exclusively at American department store Nordstrom on February 28, although British shoppers can buy it online at Nordstrom.com.  

The colourful offering is reflective of Parker's feminine style, with grosgrain ribbon detailing featuring on every style - a reference to the actress's childhood. Styles range from elegant T-bars and metallic stilettos to suede flip-flops and espadrille wedges, with prices starting at $195.

"I've taken inspiration from things in my life such as the grosgrain ribbons I tied in my hair as a girl, to the flower accents from the Sex and the City wardrobe, to references to classic styles from the late Seventies and early Eighties," said Parker. "I'm a firm believer in quality and timelessness and have created this collection with the hopes that women will love wearing it for years to come."

The collection also features a selection of bags, as well as a trench coat designed to accentuate accessories. The Sex and the City star first announced she was launching her own line in June last year, choosing to collaborate with George Malkemus, CEO of Manolo Blahnik - the label that, as Carrie Bradshaw, she helped put firmly on the fashion map. 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,