5 reasons to follow me on Instagram

Hello everyone! I am obsessed with Instagram and have recently upped my posting from once a day to about 3 times a day. I would love for you to follow me on Instagram, so I've given you 5 reasons why you should:

  1. Daily {WHO TO FOLLOW}: I post on which Instagram accounts I think my followers would love to follow. There are mostly fashion accounts, but the odd beauty and home accounts too
  2. {OOTD} posts: I love to share what I'm wearing with my followers and have received many requests to post these more regularly
  3. Makeup and beauty posts: I receive great feedback from my friends on posting which makeup or beauty products I use and why I use them
  4. Fashion posts are budget friendly: I think of myself as a "bargain shopper extraordinaire", so I will post on items that I have found at reasonably priced shops like Mr Price, Cotton On and Woolworths (as opposed to a feed filled with Chanel, Christian Louboutin and Dior)
  5. Relevance: I only post pictures which I feel will benefit my followers. I do not post personal pics of my friends and I (for example) as those pictures only really make my heart all warm and fuzzy

So, I hope that you would like to give me a little follow, my handle is @CJaneWonder :) 




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,