Where to get the perfect winter wardrobe

After looking at these campaign images from Lucky Brand, I really wish I was flush at this time to go burn a hole through my purse. I'm sure you'll get some wardrobe-inspo from checking out the images below, I sure do! As Lucky Brand is part of the Edcon, you can use your Edgars card if you need to buy on credit - score!
 
The newly-launched Stand Out Campaign features interesting, influential individuals, shot in Lucky Brand denim. The brand tells their story, inspiring a fresh, creative approach to new trends and the Autumn/Winter season.  







 

Remember me saying that the denim skirt is back?
 




LUCKY BRAND AVAILABILITY
Lucky Brand is available at flagship stores in Centurion Mall,  Eastgate Shopping Centre, Westville Pavilion as well as selected Edgars stores. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,