Tamara Chérie Dyson for MRP


Hiya everyone 

This week is the busiest for me at work and I was with family this past weekend, so I apologise that my first post for the week was on a Wednesday afternoon. I am working on some really cool content so keep your eyes peeled (perhaps even sign up by email to the right #justsaying).

Tamara Chérie Dyson was the winner of the 2014 Elle Rising Star Design Award. She beat out 6 other finalists to be crowned the winner of this accolade. Part of her prize was to design a range from MRP which was released last week.

I have decided to take pieces from her range and style a few outfits for you, I hope you like them! 

Please let me know below which outfit is your fave! 


Jane Wonder || Tamara Chérie Dyson for MRP

I am in love with this reddish-brown, ribbed skirt! I have styled it with a trendy denim shirt and black and gold accessories. I think that the gold, geometric cuffs really add an edge to the outfit.

1. Denim shirt by Tamara Chérie Dyson - sold out whilst I was writing post! Check out the site for when it is back in stock
2. Midi skirt by Tamara Chérie Dyson - R139.99 
3. Crossbody Satchel - R99.99
4. Slingback Court by Tamara Chérie Dyson - R159.99
5. Cut Out Cuff - R49.99


Jane Wonder || Tamara Chérie Dyson for MRP

Super casual look for the weekend; running errands, going to watch movies, watching the rugby. The peach accessories make the sporty outfit a little more feminine.

1. A-line Skirt by Tamara Chérie Dyson - R89.99
2. Bomber Jacket by Tamara Chérie Dyson - R199.99
3. Geometric Studs - R19.99
4. Lace Up Sneakers by Tamara Chérie Dyson - R139.99
5. Backpack - R149.99


Jane Wonder || Tamara Chérie Dyson for MRP

What I like about this outfit is that it's cute and fun, but the heels make it a little smarter. I chose the blue-toned accessories with the mustard playsuit as these colours are complimentary.

1. Oversized Shirt by Tamara Chérie Dyson - R159.99
2. Playsuit by Tamara Chérie Dyson - R179.99
3. Geo Stud Earrings - R19.99
4. Collared Court by Tamara Chérie Dyson - R159.99
5. Bowler Bag - R169.99

Here are some of my other fave items from the range!


Jane Wonder || Tamara Chérie Dyson for MRP

View the whole range HERE 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,