{Lust List} Ankle Boots

Hiya everyone ♡

Oh my goodness, is it HOT in Durban? I've been back for a year already and I still cannot deal with this humidity. This, coupled with me living and working near the ocean, makes everyday dressing and hairstyling a bit of a nightmare. The frizz!!

I'm at that point near the end of the season when I am craving the next one. It happens at the end of every summer and winter for me (although we don't get much of a winter in Durban anyway). One trend bug that bit me in London was the array of beautiful ankle boots on display. I managed to get my hands on two pairs at Primark, and they were only £10 each :D

I cannot wait to wear them, but first I need chillier weather. In the meantime, I thought I would tempt you all with a selection of ankle boots I have chosen from a few South African online stores. Which is your favourite? Leave me a comment!

Jane Wonder || Lust List - Ankle Boots

1. Chelsea Boot from Truffle at Superbalist - R499
2. Cowboy Ankle Boots from Utopia at Zando - R349
3. Tall Ankle Boot from MRP - R239.99
4. Boyfriend Boots from Jeffrey Campbell at Zando - R2999
5. Desirae Stone Ankle Boots from Zoom at Zando - R599
6. Block Heel Boot from MRP - R229.99

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,