Hiya everyone ♡
1. 17 is always the number I choose when I am exaggerating - I am rather dramatic.
2. I have a degree in psychology and marketing. I studied at UKZN in Pietermaritzburg and those were the best 4 years of my life!
3. My family pretty much consists of my sister, my dad and I. It's been just the three of us for almost 20 years and we are so close!
|Lyme Regis, UK|
4. I spent three days with Kim and Khloe Kardashian for a campaign I was working on a few years ago. It was the most stressful days of my life so far. I am considering doing a 'story time' on it...
5. I am newly besotted with podcasts, my favourites being in the true crime genre. I have just discovered Jess Lively, through Chereen at The Beauty of It, and that's a new fave. It's about living life with intention and self improvement.
|Brutal Fruit Cheeky Cranberry Launch, 2010|
6. I also have a weird (I think it's weird) obsession with fonts. I spend hours on free font sites trying to find the perfect ones, and I point out what the font names are when I spot them out and about with friends. "Oh my gosh, that's Bromello font!"
7. I am either hilarious or I am awkward and embarrassing. All depends on the crowd!
|Cape to Cuba, Kalk Bay|
8. My blogger bestie, Siobhan from Sugar & Spice, and I went to high school together but hadn't spoken a word until a couple of years ago. We were friends on Facebook and I just randomly started messaging her blogging tips when I saw she had started a blog.
9. I don't like Starbucks coffee - give me a Costa latte any day!
10. I love public speaking!
11. I own a pair of Louboutins
12. Rayne, from Make it Rayne, and I are 'soul sistahs' - we both love all things beauty, Fall Out Boy (band) and Criminal Minds (TV show), and both get major PMS :D
13. I am enamored with the movie The Greatest Showman (you can read about my day out when I watched it here) and have the soundtrack on repeat. I have a new love for Hugh Jackman!
14. At 31, I am still a huge fan-girl of boy bands! I even went to the One Direction concert on my own because none of my friends would come and I wouldn't miss it. I was lucky enough to bump into a friend on the train to the stadium and he offered me a golden circle ticket - best ever!!
15. Speaking of music, my favourite genre is rock followed by jazz.
16. Tulips are my favourite flower.
17. I only have one cousin
Did you like this blog post? I love these types of posts and would totally do a YouTube video on it! What do you think?
• Find me on social media •
I would really appreciate a follow!
Labels: beauty blogger, fashion blogger, random facts, south africa, south african blogger